About Mar Gregorios College of Law
The Mar Gregorios College of Law was established in 2012 as another milestone in the glorious Mar Ivanios Vidyanagar Campus which was founded in 1949 by the Servant of God Archbishop Geevarghese Mar Ivanios. The College of Law has been named “Mar Gregorios College of Law” in commemoration of Archbishop Benedict Mar Gregorios who was destined to guide the destiny of the Malankara Syrian Catholic Church for more than four decades.
About the Conference
General awareness of the basic human rights of women with a special focus on reproductive rights is necessary. Only by educating at the grass-roots level, we will be able to build a society that respects, protects and guarantees basic human rights to its women.
Call for Papers
Scholars are invited to send abstracts and papers to present their perspectives on the following themes or topics:
Themes & Sub-Themes
- Socio-political analysis of reproductive rights of women in India
- Reproductive choice of women as a fundamental right – a legal & constitutional analysis
- A global perspective on reproductive rights of women
- Feminist jurisprudence on reproductive rights of women
The above-mentioned sub-themes are not exhaustive in nature and other related auxiliary sub-themes can also be included.
The following are the guidelines for the submission of papers;
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must include keywords. Abstracts received on or before October 30, 2021, shall be published in the seminar proceedings
- The length of the full paper shall be between 5000 to 8000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The full paper should be submitted on or before 22nd November 2021.
- Selected full papers presented at the Conference shall be published in a book by December 2021.
- In the case of co-authorship (maximum two), each author will have to register separately by paying the registration fee. The certificate will be given only to the registered author.
- Abstracts in Times New Roman font, with size 12pt and line spacing 1, with keywords at the end of abstract in italics.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12pt and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10pt and line spacing 1.
- Title of the Paper- Times New Roman Font, size 14pt.
- The author’s name should be mentioned on the Right Side of the title in Times new roman Font, 12pt size. All other details like designation, institution details, E-mail address and phone numbers etc., should be given as a footnote.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.doc formats only. All the abstracts shall be mailed to [email protected]
- Register before: October 30, 2021
- Abstract Submission: October 30, 2021
- Date of Conference & Paper Presentation: November 20, 2021
- Final submission: November 22, 2021
Fee: The total fee is Rs 500/-
Participants can register after payment of a registration fee.
Only registered participants will receive a Certificate.
- Click here for the fee payment link.
- Enter the necessary details
- Click pay and make payment.
- After making payment, download the payment receipt.
- Click the registration-form link & fill the relevant details.
- Upload the fee receipt. Submit the form.
- The fee has to be paid online through the link provided above.
Alternatively, fees can be paid into the following account:
- Director, Mar Gregorios College of Law
- Account Number: 0483053000019621
- IFSC Code: SIBL0000483
- Bank Name and Branch: South Indian Bank, Nalanchira
Please make sure that the fee receipt is uploaded to the registration form.