About the MUN
Entre – MUN brings to you a forum for leadership and diplomacy, providing an opportunity to discuss ideas, debate upon contemporary issues, learn about UN council and international relations, and formulate solutions for the impending global problems related to entrepreneurship, business, world market, digitization and economic reforms. Inviting all enthusiasts to come to be a part of Entre-MUN 2022!
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, is among the forerunners in promoting entrepreneurship in the nation. The Entrepreneurship Cell is a part of promoting this culture and is Asia’s largest non-profit student-run organization that aims at manifesting the latent entrepreneurial spirit among the youth of this country. It is a dynamic platform that encourages entrepreneurship all over the country through its plethora of activities like workshops, lecture series, hackathons, and business plan competitions. These activities culminate in a grand entrepreneurial conclave named the Entrepreneurship Summit (E-Summit).
About CorpLaw Rider
Corplaw Rider is an organization that aims at providing, budding lawyers insights into the field of corporate law, for a smoother path to a corporate career. We provide career enhancement, skills and opportunities for a competitive edge.
All students from a recognized school (9th-12th Class), university or institution are eligible to participate.
Committees and Agenda
The Entre-MUN will be consisting of the following committees and agendas:
- Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC): Reviving global economy and world trade post-pandemic.
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP): Impact of COVID-19 on Youth-Led Social Entrepreneurship.
- G20: Reviewing existing financial structures to deal with global economic slowdown and recessions.
- LOKSABHA: Discussing the regulation landscape for the burgeoning cryptocurrency sector in India.
- CRISIS COMMITTEE
- Click here for the registration guidelines.
- Registration Fee: INR 500/- only.
- Click on the link given at the end of this post to register for the MUN.
- Registration Deadline: January 31, 2022
Contact and Other Information
Or visit: https://www.ecell.in/esummit/mun/
Social Media Handles: