About Parul Institute of Law
Parul Institute of Law is a private university created by the Gujarat Private Universities (Second Amendment) Act,2015 and is duly recognized by the UGC under Section 2(f). Parul Institute of Law, a constituent college of Parul University, is duly approved by the Bar Council of India and is a member of the International Association of Law Schools, New York.
About the Seminar
Human Rights, occupy a pivotal role globally especially after the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
It has gained an important place in international and national policy considerations. Despite the increased focus on Human Rights, the reality of the day is “Too much emphasis – Too many violations”. Though there is stringent enforcement of laws, collective efforts by the governments, the active participation of media and the Human Rights agencies, the Human Rights scenario world over is posed with various challenges because for a larger section of the society, Human Rights are still an abstract concept.
Against this backdrop, the importance of Human Rights Education acquires increased importance; it assumes potential significance in transforming Human Rights issues into reality. This Seminar is an endeavour to spread awareness regarding the multi-faceted concept of Human Rights laws among the youth, academia, industry and even the common masses, as well as to contribute to the global discourse on the way forward for Human Rights laws.
- Human Rights of vulnerable groups – women, children, labour, etc.
- Statutory framework for the protection of human rights in India
- Role of civil society and NGOs in protecting human rights
- Technological advancement and threat to human right
- Human rights in the light of Corporatisation, Liberalisation, Privatisation & Globalisation
- Medical rights vis – a- vis Human rights
The organisers invite papers related to the theme of the seminar. The paper should be in English, MS word, Times New Roman font, font size 12, Line spacing 1.5.
Abstract: Not more than 250 words
Paper: Not more than 2500 words
- The last date of abstract submission is 20th November 2021
- The last date of paper submission is 5th December 2021
The abstract and full paper can be submitted through email: [email protected]
Selected papers accepted from the National Seminar shall be published in the form of an edited book or UGC Care listed Journal, subject to passing the required blind peer review committee approval and plagiarism check.
Conference Registration Form: Click Here
- For Students (Undergraduate/Post Graduate) Rs. 250/-
- For Academicians, Professionals & Research Scholars Rs. 500/-
For any further clarification kindly feel free to contact:
Co-convener National Seminar: Prof. (Dr.) Mohammed Salim Khan: 9322446010
E-mail ID: [email protected]