JEDM is now accepting submissions from academicians (including faculty members, research scholars, and students), judges, and professionals for this volume.
The JEDM is not a limited review of laws but promotes and prescribes writings with an interdisciplinary perspective, within the limited purview of law and environment. Though the scope of the content of the JEDM is wide, it is advised that the writers should focus on contemporary legal developments.
About the JEDM
HPNLU Journal of Environment and Disaster Management is a peer-reviewed journal published by the CEDM, HPNLU, Shimla.
The Journal is an annually published, online and open-access journal. The Journal is envisioned to study, analyse, and develop/ advance knowledge on legal and jurisprudential issues with an interdisciplinary perspective keeping environmental issues as the focal point.
JEDM strives to be the premier source for an academic analysis of legal issues, such that scholars, professionals, news media, and the public turn to HPNLU Journal of Environment and Disaster Management when complicated issues arise.
Along with exploring the various problems and challenges that affect the legal world, the Journal attempts to explore and offer workable solutions, which may be helpful.
The prescribed theme(s) or topic(s) for the JEDM is Environmental Law. Inter-disciplinary studies are promoted, and contemporary topics of socio-economic relevance are suggested to the writers.
- Articles – 6000-10000 Words
- Essay/Case Comments /Legislative Review- 4000-6000 Words
- Book Reviews – 2000-3000 Words
Note – The word limit prescribed for each category is exclusive of the footnotes and references.
All contributions must be submitted in the electronic form. The paper should be processed in MS Office and the following guidelines must be followed:
- Paragraphs should be double spaced.
- Margin on the left and the right-hand side for the paragraphs should be one and half inches.
- Font should be in type – Palatino Linotype and size – 11, throughout the paper.
- Footnotes should be in Palatino Linotype and font size 10.
- Use of italics, bold font, and single inverted commas is suggested for the manuscript.
- The manuscript should not contain any references to the identity of the authors.
Send your manuscript in MS-Word (.docx) format to [email protected] The subject of the email should be “Submission for HPNLU-JEDM 2021”. The submissions must be sent by 30 April 2022.
April 30, 2022
16 Mile, Shimla-Mandi National Highway, Ghandal
District Shimla, Himachal Pradesh – 171014, India
Ph. 0177-2779802, 0177-2779803,
Fax: 0177-2779802 | Email: cedm[at]hpnlu.ac.in