Applications are invited through a Call for Team Members by CFLR (Commercial and Financial Law Reporter) for the roles of Social Media Coordinator and Content Creator.
The Commercial and Financial Law Reporter (CFLR) is a platform dedicated to intensive research in the field of Commercial and Financial Law. CFLR emboldens the idea of innovation and synergy in Commercial and Financial Laws and provides a holistic understanding of the subjects. We welcome students, academicians and professionals to contribute their unique and distinctive ideas to stimulate discourse among the legal fraternity.
CFLR has an advisory board of renowned professionals in the field, ranging from partners in top law firms to university lecturers. Their editorial team comprises mentors from the top law firms of India, and students from law universities across the country.
Call for Team Members
CFLR is currently looking for law students from the second year onwards of the five year course, and the first year onwards of the three year course to join the social media team as coordinators, or content creators.
Social Media Coordinator
- Oversee the content that is created, and make sure it is posted across all our social media platforms in a timely fashion.
- Generate a following, and more engagement for all our social media. Post in line with the algorithm, to get maximum engagement.
- Follow and interact with important initiatives and individuals on social media, and make recommendations regarding contemporary topics that may be taken up by the Content Creators.
- Create designs, and posts that can be put up on our social media platforms.
- Generate relevant written content for our social media. Relevant content may include, but is not limited to recent developments in the Commercial, financial, and corporate law world; more information related to topics that have been posted on our blog; etc.
- Create content on the recommendation of the coordinators.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in joining our team, kindly apply for the position of your interest using the forms below.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is 13th August 2021 by 11:59 pm.
If your application has been selected, you shall be notified within 10-15 days.
For any queries, you may reach out to us at [email protected]