Call for Papers
The ICLE 2021 invites contributions in all areas of Law and Economics in the form of:
- Full-length scholarly papers documenting original and substantial research work
- The original conceptual ideas of exceptional academic quality in the form of Essay.
The area of interest is broadly sketching out as follows:
- Theme 1: Theories and Evidence of Law and Economics
- Theme 2: Law and Economics of PrivateLaws
- Theme 3: Law and Economics of Public Laws
- Theme 4: Law and Finance
- Theme 5: Regulation and Business Law
- Theme 6: Economics of Legal Procedure
- Theme 7: Big data, Technology and AI
- Theme 8: Gender Dimensions of Law and Economics
- Theme 9: The Cultural Dimensions of Law and Economics
- Theme 10: Law and Economics of Justice and Equality
- Theme 11: Law and Economics: History, Institutions, Public Policies
- Theme 12: Other Substantive Areas of Law and Economics
The above themes are only indicative. We invite papers from other allied areas of Law and Economics as well.
Notifications for Acceptance
We will review the papers as per the following guidelines:
Papers will be reviewed independently by at least two reviewers, allotted on a random basis.
The review will be based on the scientific rigour of the paper, the originality of research, and its relevance to the conference themes.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent out by 10th October 2021 on the basis of the review.
Submisson Guidelines for Research Paper
- Length of full paper: Not more than 6,000 words (excluding footnotes and title)
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 (Line spacing 1.5 and alignment “justify”)
- Foot notes: must be in Font “Times New Roman”, font size 10, line spacing. All submissions must follow the “The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition)”
- Abstracts shall not exceed 500 words.
- Policy papers are eligible if they deal with very important and timely issues. Submissions must be original and not yet published.
- You can submit no more than 2 papers. No person may present more than once during the conference. If you have two papers accepted, you may present one, but if the paper is co-authored, your co-author could present the second paper.
- Authors of accepted papers will have to confirm their attendance by registering to the conference. Papers by authors who are not able to register will be excluded from the program. We do this to minimize the number of empty slots at the conference.
How to Submit?
Kindly submit your full papers on the following mail ID: Kindly submit your full papers on the following mail ID by mentioning the theme number: [email protected]
Types of Presenter
- Indian Students/Research scholars: 1000 (INR)
- Teachers: 1500 (INR)
- Indian Industry Professionals: 2000 (INR)
- Students (Foreign Nationals):50 (USD)
- Teachers & Professionals (Foreign Nationals): 80 (USD)
Indian participants: 500 (INR)
Foreign participants: 30 (USD)
- Name of the Account Holder: REGISTRAR-ICLE-2021
- A/C No.: 30030110033821
- Bank & Branch: UCO Bank, TNNLS Branch
- MICR: 620028012
- IFSC Code: UCBA0003003
- Swift Code: UCBAINBB342
The details of best paper awards are as follows:
- Best Paper: Rs. 10,000
- 2nd BestPaper: Rs. 5,000
- 3rd BestPaper: Rs. 2,500
|Full papers submission:||20th August 2021|
|Notifications of acceptance:||10th October 2021|
|Authors’ registration:||18th October 2021|
|Conference Dates:||25th -28th November 2021|
Dr.K.Thomas Felix, CONVENER,
Assistant Professor (Economics),
Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli,
E-mail ID: [email protected]