The Legal Insider Journal is an online peer journal of the law. This journal seeks to provide comprehensive information on different aspects of the legal and scientific field.
It focuses on various issues of Cyber Laws and IPR with technology advancing hand in hand. The journal is open to submissions for Volume 2, Issue 1 of the Journal.
- Cyber security and laws of India and other countries, various data protection laws.
- Privacy concerns on cyberspace or social media.
- Investigation of cybercrimes, cyber forensics, and evidentiary issues.
- Specific forms of cyber-crimes (such as hacking, cyber pornography, identity theft, spoofing, cyberstalking, software piracy, etc.) Any form of cyber-crime can be selected as the focal theme of the paper.
- E-security in the banking system, e-commerce, corporate security, and managing systems.
- E-Governance and cybersecurity concerns, law/policy framework to secure cyberspace, etc.
Any other laws and concerns in relation to any cyber law.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Pillars of IPR: Copyrights, Trademarks, Patents (processes and products), Trademarks, Geographical indications (location-specific community-based innovations products),
- Designs and their registration
- Provisions & resolving ambiguities between registration of Designs and Trademarks.
- Infringements of IPR
- Different systems of IPR are prevalent globally
This journal welcomes quality research on any theme based on contemporary issues on Cyber Laws or IPR, including law and aesthetics, law and technology, law and psychoanalysis, critical techno-legal theory, legal history, and law, or any related theme as the list is not exhaustive.
Research scholars, faculty members, Law students, and others related to the legal field are welcome to make submissions.
Process of Selection
Participants will submit an abstract along with their paper, not exceeding 400 words. The selection of the paper will be notified via emails. Only quality-based selected papers will be published in the Journal. Editors may request the participants to revise certain parts of the submitted papers if deemed appropriate.
Due Date: Submission of full paper along with abstract: October 30th, 2021
Note: For submission guidelines and paper formatting details click here: https://lawc.to/B9BjL
How to Submit?
All submissions must be sent via email and must be attached with a cover letter mentioning the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript, and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number Subject of email: Submission for Vol 2 Issue 1<Paper Title>
Send to Email address: [email protected]
- Authorship up to two co-authors is allowed. The publication will be available on the official website.
- Certificate of Publication to all Published Papers (Softcopy).
- The ISSN application for this journal is under process.
For queries write at [email protected]