Call for Papers: NLUJAA’s Lex Terra [ISSN: 2455-0965]
About the Journal
Lex Terra has published 39 issues on various debatable facets of the environment and environment-related analytical items and several academicians, practitioners, and students have contributed to the webzine.
About the Call for Papers
The Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy and Research (CELAR) of National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA), is pleased to invite scholastic submissions for Issue 41 onwards for Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965), now our quarterly online publication (“webzine”).
Environmental law and policy research.
- Manuscripts sent via email will not be considered.
- Authors should not use any personal identification details in the manuscript, such as your name or institutional affiliations, to better facilitate the double-blind peer-review process.
- Co-authorship among individuals of the same or different institutions is allowed for up to two authors.
- Short Articles: 2000 words,
- Enviro-legislative analysis: 1000 words,
- Enviro-legal news & perspectives: 1000 words, and
- Enviro-judgement analysis: 1000 – 1500 words.
- Submissions should exclusively be made in .doc/ .docx format.
- The authors must follow the Bluebook 20th Edition format for citations.
- Please adhere to the following text formatting guidelines:
- All text, including hyperlinks featured in the footnotes of the manuscript, must be in black colour. In addition, hyperlinks to an online citation must be removed. Only the text of the link should be retained.
- Main title: Times New Roman, Size 14, small capitals, centre aligned, in bold.
- Headings within the main body: Times New Roman, Size 12, upper case, left aligned, in bold.
- Subheadings within the main body: Times New Roman, Size 12, title case, left aligned, in italics.
- The main body of the text: Times New Roman, Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, justified.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman font size 10, single line spacing, justified.
- Writers should not use double quotations unreasonably.
- Speaking footnotes are strictly prohibited.
How to Submit
Interested authors can submit their submissions through the link provided at the end of this post.
January 30, 2023
For further queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org