About LexForti Legal Journal
LexForti Legal Journal [ISSN: 2582 – 2942] is a free open access peer-reviewed journal, which gives insight into broad and dynamic legal issues. The objective of LexForti is to provide open and free access to legal databases to everyone.
LexForti is highly committed to helping law students to get their research articles published and an avenue for aspiring students, teachers and scholars to make a contribution to the legal sphere.
Top 10-15 submissions will be indexed on Manupatra.
Call for Papers
LexForti Legal Journal is inviting submissions for its Volume II, Issue V.
Submission must be related to any Socio-legal issues, Contemporary legal issues or any corporate matter.
- It should be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized and free from any spelling mistakes.
- There shall be a uniform method for citation in the manuscript.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond and size 10, with single line spacing.
- Articles: (2000 – 8000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries: (800-2000 words including footnotes)
How to Submit?
- Last date of submission of Manuscript: 15 August 2021
- Last date of payment of processing fee: 16 August 2021
- Date of Publication: Within 48 hours after confirmation for the Publication of Manuscript
- Date of Issue of Certificate: Within 48 hours of publication.
The fee is to be paid after the acceptance of the Manuscript.
- Single Authored manuscript: Rs. 1000/-
- Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author): Rs 1500/-
- Bank Name: Union Bank
- Account Number: 216310100028863
- Account Holder Name: Rohit Pradhan
- Branch Name: Mamidipalli
- IFSC Code: UBIN0821632
- PAYTM/GOOGLE PAY/PHONEPE: 8757182705
Mr. Rohit Pradhan
Phone/WhatsApp: +91 8757182705 (Rohit); +91 8500832102 (Sridhruti)