About ILSCA ADR Blog
ILS Centre for Arbitration and Mediation (ILSCA), is a sister institution of the Indian Law Society- a reputed society in the field of Legal Education. The Centre was established in the year 2016 with the sole objective to provide facilities for conducting arbitration and mediation, both ad hoc as well as institutional.
It is established to facilitate the impartial administration of ADR proceedings and help to promote a cordial and rational settlement of disputes between parties through various methods of dispute resolution.
The ILSCA ADR Blog is an ADR oriented academic blog established under the auspices of ILSCA. It has been founded with the aim of pioneering a dynamic forum, for dissemination and sharing of constructive viewpoints in the field of Arbitration, Mediation, Negotiation, Conciliation and all other aspects of ADR.
Call for Papers
The blog is now accepting submissions on a rolling basis on any contemporary and relevant national and international issues in areas of alternative dispute resolution, including but not limited to Arbitration, Mediation, Negotiation, and Conciliation.
- Form and Word Limit: The submissions can take the form of articles, opinions, case comments, book reviews and short notes on the aforementioned topics and ideally should not exceed 1500 words.
- Nature: The articles should be analytical rather than descriptive, consisting of the author(s)’s views, adding to the existing literature on the subject.
- Co-authorship: Co-authorship up to 2 authors is permitted.
- Summary: The submissions must contain a succinct, introductory paragraph summarizing the substance of the submission.
- Formatting: The submissions should be in a uniform Garamond size 12 font, with 1.5” Spacing and justified alignment.
- Citations: For references, an appropriate hyperlink should be provided in the main text itself. In case, sources are not available as open-source documents, endnotes may be added adhering to the Uniform Bluebook 20th Edition citation style.
- Plagiarism: Any degree of plagiarism will result in rejection of the submission in a summary manner and the decision of the Editorial Board shall be final in this regard.
How to Submit?
- All submissions must be mailed to [email protected] in the Microsoft Word (doc. or docx.) format, with the title of the article as the file name, accompanied with a covering letter containing the details of the author/s including-
- the name/s,
- institutional affiliation,
- the category (arbitration/mediation/negotiation/conciliation/other), and
- contact details of the authors, including the phone number and the email address.
- The body of the submission should not contain any identification of the author/s of any kind.
- The submissions must be made before the 10th of every month.
- All the submissions undergo a double-blind review system to determine the publication of a submission.
- The decision of the Editorial Board shall be final and binding.
- The decision of the Editorial Board will be communicated to the author within 10 days of the receipt of the email.
For further details on the review process and guidelines related to cross-posting, click on the link given at the end of this post.
Visit the ILSCA ADR Blog here.
In case of any other queries, you can reach out to us at: [email protected]