About the Organisation
The Centre for Health Law and Policy is an interdisciplinary Centre established on 8th Aug 2014 at the National University of Advanced Legal Studies. The Centre was inaugurated by the Hon’ble Minister for Education of Kerala Mr. Abdu Rabb.
The Centre aims to encourage, promote and support innovative and important scholarship including teaching, research, consultancy and advocacy in areas of health care law.
- Articles of length: 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however, speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes (between 1500 and 5000 words)
- Book Reviews/Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
- Longer submissions may be considered based on merit.
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent only through this Google Form Link
- Please note that any submissions made through mail will not be considered.
- The last date for submissions is January 5, 2022.
- By submitting an article, the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission. Plagiarism limit- 15%.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- Formatting Guidelines
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
- The documents must not contain any identification markers. Eg: Name of the author after the title, Author as recognized by Word, or any other metadata.
- Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within two weeks of submission.
For clarifications contact us at [email protected] or Naveen Kumar (9742576738).