About NLIU, Bhopal
National Law Institute University is a public law school and a National Law University located in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is the second law school established under the National Law School system.
About Centre for Research in International Law
The Centre for Research in International Law (CRIL) is a student-run body at National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU) which was established with an aim to increase awareness of international law and policy among students.
The NLIU-CRIL Blog is one of the leading blogs dealing with issues of international policy, relations, and law. It is run by the student community of the NLIU, Bhopal, and is aimed at securing collaboration between students, research scholars, and professionals interested in international law, from all across the world.
The blog publishes any contemporary and pertinent development in the field of International Law. The scope of this blog includes, but is not limited to, fields such as Public International Law, Private International Law, International Trade Law, International Commercial Law, and International Investment Law.
- The manuscripts must contain a minimum of 1,000 words to a maximum of 2,000 words. These word limits may be relaxed subject to editorial approval.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- All manuscripts submitted must be original and unpublished. Plagiarism of content, as well as that of an idea, would lead to the direct rejection of the manuscript. The author(s) of the manuscript bears the responsibility of authorities, facts, or views stated in the manuscript.
- Submissions must be made in a word document (.doc or .docx).
- Title of the manuscript should be formatted to Times New Roman, Bold, Font Size 14, and a centre alignment.
- The main body of the manuscript should be formatted to Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with 1.5 line spacing, and a justified alignment.
- All references must preferably be made in the form of hyperlinks, linked to keywords, or phrases in the manuscript. The author(s) may use endnotes while citing restricted sources and authors. All the endnotes must adhere to the 21 st Bluebook Citation Standard (2020).
Author(s) can e-mail their submissions to [email protected] The subject of the e-mail should be “Blog Submission: Title of the Blog”.
In case of any queries, feel free to drop us a mail at [email protected], or contact the undersigned:
Ritwik P. Srivastava (Convenor): +91 7905817435
Arundhati Diljit (Co-Convenor): +91 8547823514