Call for Blogs by All India Legal Forum
About All India Legal Forum
All India Legal Forum is a platform to provide a valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field and also put forward quality legal content for the masses. The initiative aims to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics for the ever-growing legal fraternity.
The platform distinguishes itself by promoting quality legal education and aims to tackle basic problems which a legal researcher faces in day-to-day life from basic research to drafting.
About the Blog
All India Legal Forum is a team of more than 1,000 law students across the country to tackle basic problems which a legal researcher faces in day-to-day life.
The Editorial Board welcomes blogs that address contemporary issues in any field of law. It will be appreciated if submissions are with respect to editorial commentary and candid views.
They prefer posts that include critical analysis or explore particular themes of wider resonance.
Submission and Formatting Guidelines
The guidelines are as follows:
- An abstract of 150 words (exclusive of the word limit) and the inclusion of 4-5 keywords are mandatory.
- The work should not be plagiarized by more than 20%.
- The minimum word limit prescribed is 1500 words and not more than 2000 words.
- Longer posts may be accepted and published in parts subject to the discretion of the Editorial Board if required.
- Submissions must be in the form of times new roman format with a font size of 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- Relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text of the submission itself with endnotes.
- Endnotes for those sources which cannot be hyperlinked and Oscula 4th Edition Format is to be followed.
- For endnotes, it should be in the form of Times New Roman format with a font size of 10 and line spacing of 1.
- All entries must be submitted in .doc or .docx format, not in pdf format.
- Author(s) are hereby requested to mention the title of the manuscript, institutional affiliation and contact details in the mail itself and not inside the file (.doc/.docx) that is being submitted so as to enable anonymous screening and peer review.
How to Submit?
Submissions should be mailed to ailf12345submission[at]gmail.com in MS Word .doc format, with the subject of the mail as “Submission of Blog”.
In case of any queries, please contact ailf12345submission[at]gmail.com