FOR REGULAR UPDATES DIRECTLY ON YOUR PHONE, JOIN OUR WHATSAPP COMMUNITY!!
7-DAY CERTIFICATE COURSE ON “EMERGING TRENDS IN ARBITRATION” BY LEGISNATIONS INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR LEGAL STUDIES (LICLS)
The LegisNations International Center for Legal Studies (LICLS) is not just the academic aspect, but a combination of both the practical and the academic world. LICLS brings to you a Certificate Course/ Summer School on Emerging Trends in Arbitration, which provides the best of both worlds.
This 7 – Day Course will help you to build a strong fundamental knowledge of Dispute Resolution.
The Notable Keynote Speakers for the course are :-
1. Introduction to Arbitration (Mr Sameer Jain, Founder & Managing Partner – PSL Chambers)
2. International Commercial Arbitration (Mrs Radhika Bishwajit Dubey, Partner at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas)
3. International Investment Arbitration (Mr Abhileen Chaturvedi, Associate Partner at Economic Laws Practice (ELP))
4. Construction Arbitration (Mr Tariq Khan, Principal Associate at Advani & Co.)
5. Online Dispute Resolution (Mr Rajat Joneja, Partner at J. Sagar Associates)
6. Emergency Arbitration (Mr Tejas Karia, Partner & Head, Arbitration at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas, India)
7. Drafting of an Arbitral Award & Oral Argumentation (Mr Tushar Behl, Advocate, Dispute Resolution)
Rs. 1500 part of proceeds of each registration fee will be donated for the COVID Relief purpose, and children welfare
For more information visit: http://legisnations.com/legisnations-international-centre-for-legal-studies/
Contact Information please call- +91-7830796585, +91-8755795271