About the Organizers
GLIC or GNLU Legal Incubation Council: Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU), Gujarat has launched an incubator, named GNLU Legal Incubation Council (GLIC) as part of our vision towards excellence in imparting quality legal education which aims at institutionalizing mechanism, which could act as a support system for entrepreneurs.
The Incubator set up under the scheme is expected to act as a tool to promote entrepreneurship and self-employment amongst law students as an attractive and viable career option.
GCBPP or GNLU Centre for Business and Public Policy: The GCBPP has been established with a vision to pursue interdisciplinary research in the field of business management, public policy and law with a focus to create and disseminate scholarly knowledge in these fields that facilitate corporates, policymakers, government, academicians, small and medium enterprises and non-profit organizations at a national and international level.
About the Competition
GLIC in collaboration with GCBPP is organizing the 5th National B Plan Competition (Business Plan Competition) – ‘Exuberance 2022’ scheduled to be held on the 22nd of January, 2022.
Any individual or team can participate.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of submitted business plan proposals.
- A business plan can be submitted by an individual or team comprising of a maximum of 3 team members.
- The top 10 selected business plan proposers (Individual/team) will be invited for presentation.
- Business Plan to be submitted as per the format prescribed in Annexure 1
- Each business proposal presenter will get a maximum of 20 minutes for the presentation including question answers.
- Detailed business plan in the prescribed format (as per Annexure 1) should be submitted in soft copy latest by 9th January 2022, 11:59 PM in a word document (Max. 10 pages + 3 pages for supporting documents, if any) and PowerPoint Presentation (Max. 5 slides).
- Submission to be sent to-[email protected]
- The participants should e-mail the business plan & register form provided link latest by January 9th, 2022, 11:59 PM in the word document along with a power-point presentation including all necessary contents as mentioned in Annexure I.
- Submission should be e-mailed to [email protected] within the timeline.
- Top 10 business plans adjudged by the jury will be invited for presentation at GNLU.
Participation fee (for each team): Rs. 500/-
Click here to make the online payment of the participation fee.
Shrey Kapoor (Teaching and Research Associate, GNLU)
- Contact Number: +91 8920613227
- Email: [email protected]
Anadi (Student Coordinator, E-Cell, GNLU)
- Contact Number: +918090821004
- Email: [email protected]