The Competition & its Theme
The Competition aims to promote and incentivize legal writing. For the third edition, manuscripts must be related to Criminal Law and /or Criminal Justice [in India].
- Law students pursuing UG or PG Courses from any law college/institute (in India or abroad) are eligible.
- Students from 2021 Graduating Batches are also eligible.
Registration Fee & Process
- Single Author: Rs 250/-
- Co-Authors [Maximum 2]: Rs. 400/-
Mode of Payment
- Paytm/Google Pay: 8172890212
- Paytm UPI ID: [email protected]
If there is any difficulty in paying the reg fee through these modes, please contact us at [email protected]
Send the Registration Details to the organisation.
Upon payment, participants are required to send their details [Name, Year of Study, College, Contact Details] & payment receipt to [email protected] with the subject ‘3rd NWC | Registration | Name of the Author(s)’.
- Co-authorship is permitted (maximum of 2 authors).
- The manuscript submitted must be an original work of the author(s).
- The manuscript must not have been submitted or published elsewhere.
- Word Limit 3500-5000 (excluding footnotes).
- The manuscript must not disclose the identity of the authors (e.g., their names, name of institution, etc.)
- Along with the manuscript, authors must attach a cover letter containing their details
- All the required documents (manuscript and cover letter) must be in doc or doc.x format.
- All the required documents must be mailed to [email protected] with the subject ‘Manuscript Submission | 3rd NWC 2021 | Name of the Author(s)’
- Font Type – Times New Roman
- Line Spacing & Alignment – 1.5, Justified
- Font Size – Heading 15 [Bold], Sub-heading 13 [Bold], Other text (in main body) 12.
- Footnotes: Font Size 10, Line Spacing 1.0.
- All the footnotes must be cited as per OSCOLA, 4th edition.
Prizes Money, Certificate & Other Perks
- Winner: Rs. 4,000
- Runners-up: Rs. 2,500
- Second Runners-up: Rs. 1,500
- Merit Certificate to Top 10
- Top 5 Papers may be published on the Blog run by Criminal Law Review.
- All participants shall receive a Participation Certificate
- Co-Authors shall receive separate certificates
- Registration Deadline: 31 July 2021
- Submission Deadline: 31 August 2021
- Results by: 30 September 2021 [if Submission deadline gets extended, this deadline shall also be extended]
For any queries, please mail us at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-7434045410.